In order to make your visit to the Lucent Dance Theater as safe as possible, we have drawn up a number of guidelines based on the RIVM-protocol. Please read it carefully. We thank you for your understanding.
The safety and health of our visitors, dancers and employees is paramount. That is why it is important that you only come to the Lucent Danstheater when you are healthy. If one of the questions below is answered with YES, you are unfortunately not allowed to visit the Lucent Danstheater at this time.
- Have you had one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours, or do you have such complaints at the moment: cold, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, chest tightness, fever and / or sudden loss of smell or taste?
- Is a member of your household / family member currently suffering a fever and / or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and has this been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Is a member of your household / family member diagnosed with the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this person less than 14 days ago while he / she still had complaints?
- Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus?
If you have difficulty walking, we ask you to report this in good time prior to the performance by e-mail to email@example.com so that we can reserve a suitable place for you.
Measures upon arrival and during the performance in the Lucent Danstheater:
- keep one and a half meters away from other visitors;
- wait outside if there are too many visitors in the hall at the same time;
- upon arrival, we will do a short health check and ask you to disinfect your hands with the appropriate disinfectant;
- the performance has no fixed seats; our staff will accompany you to your seat; people from the same household can sit next to each other. If you are not household members, a distance of one and a half meters is observed;
- there is no wardrobe. You can take your jacket and bag into the room;
- we offer you a bottle of water that you can take with you into the room;
- you are requested not to leave the room during the performance;
- use of the toilets is only possible to a very limited extent. Please keep it in mind;
- we ask you to remain seated at the end of the performance. We will invite visitors per row to leave the grandstand and the auditorium (starting at the first row);
- you can leave the building through the main entrance;
- always follow the instructions of the staff and the indicated routes in the building.